Sunday, October 09, 2005

Hanny's bd

Yesterday went for han's bd celebration at his work pl for dinner at elizabeth hotel.. Wah, it's a pizza feast man... Han ordered 4 different types of pizza for us, plus some garlic bread n my fav calamari rings.. hee.. I like the design of the resturant too..

Btw while waiting for the gals, i saw liu xin across the sky of orchard road... i also don noe y i suddenly look into the sky n juz nice the liu xin pass by.. I stoned for a while cos i wasnt sure that is that a liu xin or wat.. but when it gone then i confirm it's a liu xin and I FORGET TO MAKE WISH... Argh...

After dinner we went to bar-stop for chill out, the ambien was great but we having too big grp there le so kind of spoilt the amosphere.. It will b great for small grp to have small chat there... I tried the sex of the beach for the 1st time.. I quite the taste, hee.. Drank some martell too..

Han wanted to continue for next pub but im too moody n tired to join them for nxt round so went hm w sabby they all.. Hope they enjoyed their 2nd stay..

Went home abt 3am, msg my silly and called him.. We tok alot and clear the moody clouds thats covering us..

p.s Once again, Happy birthday to Hanny and my dearest Sam!! Take care!!

No comments: